Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

June 23, 2006

Okay, I Lied. Condemn Me to Hell For It, But Check This Out First

JR Estelle commented on my last posting about homosexuality being a perversion according to
"The Bible"
This link should be mandatory reading for all Fundamentalist, Evangelical Christians. I know there are others out there who realize the Bible is to be interpretted and believe it to have many translation errors. Unfortunately, the fundamentalist believe that the Bible is without error and that God prevented the writers from making a single error.
WTF?
Why can't He do that for me while I'm writing about the Bible in my blog? it IS a quandry!
I hope you all will agree that this site is excellent clarifying Biblical script and I think Dani and her ilk need to read it.
BTW, JR Estelle makes some great points so read her blog! Shes a wise one!

1 Comments:

At 6/26/2006 12:19 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Oh, Mr. F, I say it just to get you HAWT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home