Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

June 03, 2006

I should be cookies or brownies because....

I got baked to the gills last night. Not something I do often, but someone gave me and the bf some good stuff and WOW, my friend KT and I got so fried!

Notice how I speak in cooking references when I talking about how high I got? Goes with the territory I guess. Gettin' the munchies.

All we ended up munching on was these great salt & pepper potato chips and we shared a Lil' Debbie Nutty Bar (YUM!). We drank a few Corona Lites and watched some old Chappelle Show reruns she had Tivo'd and laughed our fool heads off. What a relaxing night that was! In fact, I fell asleep on her couch and started snoring like a buzzsaw apparently. I slept on her couch. No WAY in HELL I could have driven home.

So, this morning I got up and got my nails done, they were way to long so now they're nice and a bit shorter and I can type like wind again. LOVING IT! I had to run to the post office and the bank too, then to my parents. My new company hasn't started taking taxes out of my check so my dad (retired tax auditor) configured my quarterly tax payments to the state and federal government until the tax ID's are set up. This is a new sister company to the company that actually paid me. But since my company doesn't have the tax ID's for state and federal yet they cannot legally take taxes out of my check. No biggee. It helps to have a dad that used to be tax man. He's always helping me figure out what I need to be doing. He handed me everything I need to make payments, including the estimated amount for each! Love my pop!

Speaking of my pop, he's the bomb diggity! He paid for my Uhaul when we moved our stuff. His contribution to my move, he says. A few moves ago (about 7 years ago) he was helping me move a mattress out of a UHaul truck and my little nephew (2 at the time) came wandering out of the house and walked right up to us. The mattress started to fall toward him and my dad and I tried to catch it. Pop slipped out of the truck and hit the side of his head on the UHaul back tail light and nearly cut his ear OFF. It bled like a stuck pig! It was awful!!! Skin was hanging from the tailight which apparently had a sharp metal piece sticking off of it that was not supposed to be that way! Mom drove Pop to the emergency room and they had to call in a plastic surgeon to repair his ear. It cut through the ear into the skin of his skull beind it. LOVELY! Ever since that day my pop has refused to assist in any more of my moves.

So, thankfully I have the greatest boyfriend in the world to help me. He moved most of my stuff all by himself! (What a man, what a man, what a might good man!!) I don't remember if I posted this or not, but he gave me some extra incentive to lose the weight I'm trying to lose. I want to lose 50 lbs by Christmas (I'm starting NutriSystem on Monday, 6/5) so he said, if I lose the 50 lbs by New Years Eve that he will take me to Mazatlan Mexico for a week. I'm all about a trip like that. I have incentive now to lose even more! This is my last attempt to lose weight before I go seek bariatric surgery which I truly do not want! I'm hoping, with exercise and this NutriSystem diet I will stick like glue to, that I will lose even more than 50 lbs by the end of teh year, like maybe 70! But, in a year's time I hope to have lost at least 100 lbs. I'm that much overweight. I'd like to lose 120 lbs actually. My PCOS and stress galore from so much that has gone on in my life the last few years have packed on the pounds! It's a lot of weight to carry around. I can't weight to get in shape and feel better! Now I have even more incentive to do so with this trip!!! Woohoo!

Speaking of the BF, D is in our hometown (where KB lives just 10 miles from) this weekend. He went for his daughter's graduation and to bring her home with him for two weeks. He's managed, in one day, to see a lot of family, go out to dinner with friends, see his step daughter and go shopping for his cousin's 2 year old daughter's birthday. Now he's spending time at that party with more family. Busy boy!

His divorce from his 2nd wife FINALLY came through yesterday. She is apparently queen of procrastination. She likes to do things the easy way and in her own time. When she weighed in at 280 lbs (strangely healthy too) she just scheduled gastric bypass surgery and dropped 160 lbs in a year. She doesn't like to put any effort into anything apparently. D says she has Borderline Personality Disorder. Nugget Maven has a family member with this disorder so she knows what D went through for six years with this woman and that, ultimately, she kicked him out for a new man who would kiss her ass even more than D did.


The world is full of fucked up people.


Anyway, tomorrow, while he's in our home town, he has to go gather his remaining posessions he left at her house before he left town last year. I know he wasn't looking forward to seeing her again. He has some mixed emotions about her. Hopefully, the divorce and seeing her happy with someone else, will bring ultimate closure to this relationship for him. I don't think he's had much since they split. Like I said, she has BPD and she's a counselor for behavior disordered teens so she knows how to manipulate and play with peoples' heads. Nice girl huh?

Damn, it's after 2PM and I haven't eaten yet. I gotta git some chow in my belly! Not sure what the hell I'm gonna eat. I'm staying in someone's house while they're gone for the weekend and I don't want to eat their food. Since tomorrow is my last day prior to starting NutriSystem I think I'll eat whatever I want! We have a Backyard Burger down the road and it rocks like HELL! I love their burgers! To DIE for. Really. But, we'll see. I may just go for a sub sandwich from Lenny's. I can at least attempt to eat healthier there.
Later on!

6 Comments:

At 6/04/2006 6:15 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Oh dude, you have no idea how fast I plan on hitting that damn thing. I HAVE to look halfway decent in a swim suit before we go and since he's planning on spring I want to have met my goal by then! ARRRGH, it's gonna be tough, and close, but I will work tirelessly to achieve it!!

 
At 6/05/2006 5:20 AM , Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Go girl...all the best with the diet...You CAN DO IT...

Noojes

 
At 6/07/2006 8:10 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Thanks Noojes!

 
At 6/07/2006 12:22 PM , Blogger Webmiztris said...

pot makes it hard to lose weight...lol I crave EVERYTHING when I'm high! good luck to you!

 
At 6/09/2006 2:52 AM , Blogger CP said...

Ummmm....weed equals munchies. Munchies equals fat. Seems to me you might have to find a new way of getting high if you are going to be successful in your weight loss endeavor.


Besides, you know KB doesn't like it when you bake, girl. Don't piss off the halo! *L*

CP

 
At 6/12/2006 2:05 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

webmiztris; True dat! But, I've been very successful in quelling my munchies. I just do it late in the evening after we've eating and I rarely feel hungry. Not sure why, but I ain't a questionin' it!

CP; True, the "halo" don't like anybody gettin' high. The BF and I decided to just finish off what we have and not get anymore, ever. You'll see why in my next post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home