Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

June 21, 2006

Mmmmm....Peaches! Ice Cream!! NutriSystem!!!... WHA???

I have been eating nectarines and peaches a lot lately. I don't know what it is about them. I guess their juicy, sweetness is one thing that keeps me coming back to them.

If peaches were women I'd be a lesbian.

Anyway, they're so damned tasty! I don't like the peach fuzz on the skin so I tend to eat more nectarines than peaches. They are virtually the same fruit! I'm eating them on my NutriSystem diet. So far so good on that thing. I haven't cheated once! It has only been 3 days on the diet though. The food isn't too bad. Some of it has that "processed food" taste, but for the most part I'm getting along just fine.

D eats his damned ice cream crispy bars in front of me, that's a true bitch. I love ice cream. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Especially Bruster's fresh, homemade, peach ice cream. It's the foshizzle dizzle!

GAWD, I love ice cream! So, if ice cream and peaches were sex and women, again, I'd be a lesbian.

My muthah made my pops a peach cobbler (his favorite & mine) for father's day and I totally pigged out on it since NutriSystem got my full attention the very next day.

I guess I can cheat once in a while as long as I jump right back on and I don't cheat all day long. Since D and I both want a trip to Mazatlan (if I lose 50LBs by Xmas) he's on my ass to not deviate. I don't want to deviate because I really want this trip as well as I want my old body back!!! I miss being in shape and being able to wear what I want without worrying about a muffin top or a camel toe! And my arms!!! Fuggettaboutit!

I am planning on creating a blog that keeps track of my progress. It's going to be pics of me at various stages of the diet, chronicalling my progress and (hopefully) weightloss. I'll put the link on my sidebar once it's created if anyone interested. I guess I'll be letting you know how much I weigh....ick.

I actually let D see how much I weigh. He said he needed to know in order to make sure I hit my 50 lb weight loss by Xmas or NYE. I plan on hitting that mark no matter what, but it was embarrassing to let my boyfriend see my actual weight! It's no paltry weight either. I'm a big girl, but he and I both are okay with my body, it's the thought of the weight and how big it sounds that freaks me out.

So....

I got nuthin else.

2 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 3:12 PM , Blogger MG said...

omg, peach cobbler, damn, I need that.

 
At 6/22/2006 9:32 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

mg, I got one big peice and now I'm dreaming about it!

Mr.F, Thanks dude. You're the MOST fabulous though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home