Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

June 02, 2006

Random B.S.

I almost fell asleep driving to work today. It was crazy. Probably because I got way baked last night with the BF and then got up way early this morning. It was so hard to keep my eyes open! In fact it felt like I had one eye up on my forehead and the other down on my cheek. It was a weird, sleepy, exhausting feeling!

**************************************

My little Parson (Jack) Russell Terrier, Phoebe, thinks she's the alpha female when she's around other dogs. But only when it's female dogs. Around bigger male dogs, she's all cute and twitches her little furry ass for the big boys. But a bigger, female dog??? She forgets she's only about 10-15 lbs and tries to kill! Goes straight for the jugular each time.

The last two nights she's fought with this neighbor dog, Abbey. Abbey is 3 times the size of ole Phoeb's, but Phoebe hasn't seemed to figure it out yet. She went straight for Abbey a second time and myself, D and Abbey's owner had a difficult time separating them. Phoebe ended up with some deep puncture wounds the first night that bleed like a motherfucker. Didn't deter her though. The next night she was rearing for more punishment. I love her to death but this aggressiveness toward other female dogs makes me tired. She's adorable, but can be one ferocious lil' bitch!

***************************************

Tonight I'm going to a friend's house to hang since I'm alone for the weekend. We're gonna sit around drinking Corona Lites and, hopefully, laugh our asses off with some potent 420! I love having a girls 'evening-in' sometimes. Tomorrow we're going out for cocktails. You'd think I could stay home by myself for a night. What a big baby I am. I can't even stay home alone for one evening! I can sleep by myself all alone in that house, no problem. Guess I'm just not one for boredom. I haven't had the luxury of boredom for way too long!

****************************************

Gotta run, I'm leaving work now. I'm not ready to jump into traffic, but I don't have a choice. Too much traffic in ATL. I love this place, but I could SO live without the traffic.

Later taters!

3 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 5:48 PM , Blogger Jerrster said...

I know what it's like to drive into work with only one eye open.

do it too often for my own good.

 
At 6/03/2006 5:36 AM , Blogger Queenmatrai said...

You sound better :) hang in there girl

Noojes

 
At 6/03/2006 12:14 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Jerry, I hate the feeling. I feel like I'm gonna plow into a tree or something!

Sage, Yup, I drive a few miles of 400 and then get off at exit 11, Old Milton Pkwy. At least I don't end up in slow traffic until I hit Fulton County around exit 12 & 11. It's a short distance in traffic to 10 from there. Otherwise, my drive is a breeze! I'm SOOO thankful for that!

Noojes, I feel better now. I'm still tired, but I'm energized knowing we have a closing date of the 6th at 10 AM. I'm hangin in!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home