Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

May 29, 2006

Where does the time go???

It's sad, the last time I posted was May 24th. I don't have an internet connection right now though. I'm posting this from my parents' house. I will have one on May 31st, the day we close on our house and move in.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!

YIPEE!!!!

So, I'm sorry I've not written, especially because I don't think I have anything really exciting to tell. I'm one boring biatch.

I CAN tell you that I really love my new job, regardless of the fact that I have to drive 33 miles one way. I don't mind the drive, it seems to fly by. Very strange to me because I hated the 13 mile drive to my other office when I worked for Sprint Nextel. I guess it's the newness of it all.

My parents are technologically challenged on just about every level. That's why I'm at their house. I'm trying to figure out why their printer won't print. I've gone through all the trouble shooting, but to no avail. It appears that their printer is caput! Pop is heading to Best Buy to find a new one. I'm sure I may be called back in to install this new one. Like I said, technologically challenged!

Well, it's Memorial Day so I need to get running. I have some stuff to do today. Not necessarily stuff I want to do, but just things that need doing. So, sorry I didn't give any interesting stories or have anything interesting to write about that has NOT happened to me. I'm boring these days. But the good news is that I'll have four days to myself to blog after I move into the new house because the BF is heading to our hometown in IL to pick up his daughter to bring her back here. It's her highschool graduation and he's going for that, plus to pick her up and to bring back all the crap he left at his ex-wife's house. Should be a semi-decent/sucky trip.

But, the best part? He's bringing back two Paglia's pizzas!! We're from a small college town and Paglia's is in our blood. I love their pizza. They have a patent on their sauce. It rocks. He's bringing back their house special and their supreme or ultimate...can't remember what it's called, but I'm looking forward to it! I asked him to bring back a container of their sauce and some of their tortolini too. That shit rocks as well. I would tell him to bring their spaghetti but I can make some fucking spaghetti. I also asked him to bring back some house dressing. They make it themselves and it is the bomb! It sucks that I'm wanting this stuff, but I'm about to start Nutri-System so I gotta get the bad carbs cravings out of my system before I begin. D promised me a trip to Mazatlan Mexico if I lost 50 lbs by Christmas. His incentive, because he knows I really want to drop all my weight, but get side- tracked at times. I'm so game for Mazatlan!

Okay, I'm outtie.

Later kids! Enjoy your Memorial Day!

5 Comments:

At 5/29/2006 9:21 PM , Blogger Fig said...

You've been one busy girl! So we'll let you slide on the posting... this time.

Glad you like your new job... and 4 days boyfriend free? Get your battery charger out.

 
At 5/30/2006 8:23 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Lily, My BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) broke down a while ago. I'm too busy to care if you can believe that! I may have to invest in a new one! He's got another trip coming up in July!

Sage, you're so sweet to worry about my son. He's actually doing very well. I hope it's legit! Thanks for the kind words!

Mr. F, you and Mrs. F head on down or up to ATL. Where the heck are you anyway? Open bar...whew! We'll see. Not sure how I feel about drunk folks spewing chunks on my lovely new home!!! :O

 
At 5/30/2006 7:04 PM , Blogger Fig said...

Oral B... that's all I got to say.

hee!

makes my smile brighter

 
At 5/30/2006 11:47 PM , Blogger phlegmfatale said...

congratulations on the upcoming move - no apolgies necessary for non-posting - you're busy. You'll catch up and we'll all still be here. Have a good move and be safe. See you soon!

 
At 6/01/2006 6:26 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Lily, it's scary how much alike our minds work!!

phlegm, I'm so glad ya'll are so damn cool! Thanks for the congrats! I'm EXHAUSTED! Five minutes free and I'm blogging. That's addiction baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home