Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

May 16, 2006

Faster, Faster, FASTER!

I started my new job yesterday.

I hit the ground running. MSC, the former employee of the same company I worked for is the one who hired me to be her Operations Manager for my new company. It's a small company, just the way I like it! Working for my old company, Sprint, I got lost in sea of 70K employees. I was a number, not a name.

Anyway, MSC has already got me set up in meetings every day this week. I'm sure I'm going to be worn out, what with packing to move my stuff into storage this weekend and a trip to Chattanooga at the beginning of next week and then moving all my stuff into our house on May 31. I have to clean my apartment over Memorial Day weekend, which should be fun. I have at least a 1000 nail holes to fill. My son used nails to put up a gazillion pictures on his wall. Brainiac. He'll be doing most the filling!

So, I really doubt I'll get to blogging much unless I get a moment at work, which doesn't seem likely. I have two positions to fill immediately and job descriptions to write for four. Plus a program we're running I have to write a report on for a customer. Beside all the meetings I already have scheduled for the week.

Crazy!!!

Like I said, hit the ground running.

6 Comments:

At 5/16/2006 9:40 AM , Blogger Maven said...

Good luck on the new job! Knock 'em dead!

 
At 5/16/2006 11:36 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Thanks Mave!! I'm busy already and I'm grateful for it! Usually starting a new job you are slow until you get momentum, but momentum is already flowing! MSC has me busy!

 
At 5/16/2006 12:29 PM , Blogger mikster said...

Good luck...and wow...you're going to be busy for a bit!

 
At 5/16/2006 4:27 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Good luck Marn!

You'll do great!

 
At 5/17/2006 1:10 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Thanks ya'll. I can't believe how much I have to do. I'll be okay, just have to be organized!

 
At 5/17/2006 11:03 PM , Blogger phlegmfatale said...

good luck with all that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home