Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

May 11, 2006

Now I Lay Me...Wait, That's HIS Job.

Today I left my job.

What a friggin' load off my mind!

Now I just have to get us packed and moved by May 31st, but I need to get out of my apartment at least a week before that.

We have a trip to Chattanooga planned next Sunday thru Tuesday for D's work. I really should stay home, but we haven't had a trip together for a while. I may have to prioritize the packing/moving over the trip, but D can't. It's a convention for him. He has to go...I was kind of looking forward to laying by the pool too!

Well, I'm just happy that we have a place to live and things will start slowing down in about 2 weeks. D is bringing his daughter back for a couple of weeks before she starts college this fall. He and I have not shared with either his daughter or our son that either exists. J doesn't know yet about D being his biological pop and his therapist believes now is not the time to tell him. He thinks we should wait a couple of weeks or so.

So, I figure waiting may piss J off. I may be wrong, but he already loathes me so it isn't going to really hurt our relationship any. I just don't want to deal with ugly fighting and dramatic, teen angst!!

Okay, I'm about to pass out at my pc. I think I gotsta bolt to my boudois so that I may rest my sleepy head upon my fabulous pillow so that I may dream of my 90 inch HDTV and being ravished by my sex hound BF.

YUMMY!

Tootles my lovelies!

5 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 10:38 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Well I hope J is okay with waiting. It's a tough call, you're pretty much damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I still say he's going to want proof. So you may want to plan for that.

Get some sleep chica, and enjoy your 3 day weekend!

 
At 5/12/2006 7:14 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Ya know Kel, you're probably right about all of it. Just the thought of his possible reactions bothers me. EEEK!

 
At 5/12/2006 10:07 AM , Blogger Webmiztris said...

each of the kids doesn't know the other exists? whoa! this could be interesting!

 
At 5/12/2006 12:28 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Oh, I'm scurred!!!

 
At 5/14/2006 11:02 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Mr. F, you kill me! I'm sure D was thinking that very same thing. Dammit. I hope his full attention will NOT be on that tv!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home