Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 29, 2006

Blahging

I've been digging at the acne on my face all day. I think I finally spelled the word "HELP" in bloody scabs. Maybe I'll be rescued soon.

The doctor upped my medication today. He's concerned that another medicine I have to take is making me gain weight. I should have probably told him that I've been eating powdered donuts like a man, dying of thirst, drinks water.

When I lay down it feels like there is a metal pole in my neck, pushing on it. Perhaps I should take the pole out of my ass. Maybe then the pain in my neck would go away.

Am I pathetic or what???

7 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*puts on mum voice* Leave it... It'll only get worse. HANDS AT YOUR SIDES LADY! Sympathy dear.

 
At 3/29/2006 8:01 AM , Blogger jeopardygirl said...

I have to admit, I, too, tend to want to pick the zits and make them go away. We're in the same boat, so I won't chastise you. LOL

 
At 3/29/2006 10:28 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Mr. F: A picture is worth a thousand words. Mine only spells HELP.

Lady Muck: My poor mum always had the adult acne problem too. I think I'm becoming my mother. Now I REALLY need HELP!

Jeoparydgirl: It's TOO hard to keep my hands off them. I hate anything that doesn't belong! OFF WITH THEE THY ZIT FROM HELL!! Picking just prolongs the damn things. Will I ever learn??

 
At 3/29/2006 12:18 PM , Blogger Jerrster said...

Pole dancing might not do your neck any good.

Pole sitting seems it might divert the pain.

No?

 
At 3/29/2006 12:26 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Oh Jer, I knew you would come up with a solution for me! Help me with the pole?

 
At 3/30/2006 11:42 AM , Blogger Jerrster said...

I'm here for ya HONEY!

 
At 3/30/2006 1:46 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

I would expect nothing less from such a caring perv, Jer!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home