Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 14, 2006

Finally, the New "Do"


I know.

When I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago I promised a picture.

So many things conspired to make it a bit difficult to get a picture, but I snapped a quick one this morning using my camera phone.

I decided to let you all see my face simply because I don't KNOW any of you except for KB. It's not like she's planning to do something horrid to me so I am not so worried.

However, I will not post my pic again. If you miss it, you can always find it in my archives.

Sorry it took so long and sorry the camera phone takes such shitty pics!

Old "do"


New "do"

Can you even see it???

I tried to give the same perspective as my old do as far as angle of my face in the picture.

Hell.

I need a better picture. I'm NOT using that camera phone again!

You don't really get a good sense of the color and the "do" itself.

DAMN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home