Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 13, 2006

Spank Me HARDER!...

because this weekend I went to a 9 year old's birthday party and ended up getting high.

Yah, I'm rotten to the core! Somebody strip me naked and whip me with barbed wire!


I'm HIDEOUS!

My BF's landlord (he lives in a studio in their basement) invited us to her kid's 9th birthday party. Apparently lots of adults would be there and lots of booze for the adults. What we didn't know is that the landlord's live-in BF likes his Mary Jane. I smelled it the night before and found out he and some friends were smoking it in the garage. It wafted under D's door while we were watching Battlestar Galactica. It had to be pretty potent stuff for having to waft under one door, down a hall and under another door.

So, D mentions the "oregano" to him and Ben (the landlady's BF) gets all excited! He's glad to have a smoking buddy I guess. T, his girlfriend, doesn't react well to it. At this point I'm somewhat worried. D recently gave up his daily habit to take a new job when he moved to ATL to be with me. Now what would happen?

So, while I'm just watching the kids in the HUGE Crayola moonwalk, D taps me on the shoulder and motions me into his room. There I find Ben and Ben's BIL with a huge FATTY! They start passing it around and, I'm ashamed to say this, but I took a couple hits.

This stuff kicked D's ass. I felt a nice buzz from it, but he smoked more of it than me, plus I ate a cookie so my buzz wore off more quickly. He was fucked UP! It was all he could talk about the rest of the night.

Needless to say, we stayed in his room from that point on. I wasn't about to go out of that room around other adults, with pinpoint pupils and paranoia! That wouldn't have gone over well. I'm not good at hiding stuff like that. I don't do it very often, in fact, very rarely.

Just... *stares off dreamily*...once in a while....




In our early to mid twenties KB would get pissed at me when I would toke off someone's joint. She doesn't imbibe you see. Now she can drink beer like nobody's business, but drugs are NOT her thing.

Let me stress again, I DON'T do it habitually and neither does D (anymore). We just had been drinking a lot of beer and it sounded like something to do. I know he was jonesing seriously for it though. He wanted me to do it with him so he could have someone to laugh with him at his ridiculous TV shows.

Thankfully, the next morning, he realized why he had been feeling so much better lately. He had stopped doing it for two months. When he woke up he felt pretty harsh, plus he felt bloated and icky.

Thank GOD!

Still...

I'm bad for smoking ganja at a kids birthday party!

I truly am not a bad person, but...

Keep beating me.

I deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home