Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 24, 2006

Change-aroo! A New Blog "Do"

I’ve been playing around with my template and such for the better part of the last couple of hours at work. Do you guys do that too? I guess I just look for an open moment to look in on my blog and others’ and then, WHAM; I’m hooked in and can’t stop myself!

Well, today I decided to look around for a free template. I was just trying to spice things up a bit. I am still not overly happy or ecstatic about my choice, but I wanted something kinda sweet, and what’s sweeter than cookies and shit??? Okay, shit isn’t sweet, but I never said I was couth so get over my writing will ya?

I actually like the template, if not 100% pleased with the tea and biscuits idea. I am planning on having a new one built; I just haven’t found anything I’m thrilled with yet. KB has been doing the same thing and I think hers is nearly finished. Not sure who she’s using, but I may use the same template builders. There are a lot of KEWL blog templates out there. I just want something to express who I am.

I have sort of gone with the booger and snot them in my sidebar titles. I know, it’s childish, but it’s generally snot city among my family members. Sinus problems and infections abound from age 3 to age 60 so I’m just going with what I know. So, LAY THE F**K OFF! I’m kidding of course. No one has given me any trouble about my choice of words in my sidebar.

So, here’s my latest template change. What do you think?

Oh, I dropped the Haloscan commenting. I just don’t think I like it. Every time I change my template I have to re-link Haloscan and that’s sort of a pain. I’m keeping Blogger comments instead. That way your comments won’t go away!

Oh! I also must apologize if you comment and it takes me a few days to get to your blog to check out your latest and greatest. I don’t know about you, but I feel like there isn’t enough time in the day to visit all my buddies on my blogroll! Trust me, I want to, but this chickie is NO speed reader, plus I usually have to think about what I want to comment. I sometimes just don’t know how to put into words exactly what I want to say, and other times I have something roll 'write' off my tongue, er, fingers.

I also must apologize to you all in case you are completely bored by my postings. I am feeling extremely non-creative these days. I just don’t feel like I have anything worthwhile to say. Do you think I do? I just feel like, after reading some of my favorite blogger’s posts, that I am dismal at the story telling thing. Like I said, I’m not creative. Not a creative bone in my bod!

So, I’ll see if I can think of some random event that I’ve experienced that I feel might be interesting reading. I am NO CP or Cranky Prof! But, I enjoy reading their blogs and I hope I’m learning from them! (Cranky Prof, I hope you aren’t checking my grammar and punctuation!!! SCARY!!)

Just know that I love you all, everyone who is compelled to come check out my stuff. I thank you too. You’re all great writers and I’m glad to have you on my blogroll!!! I promise to start entertaining you more! Perhaps a writing workshop would do the trick?? Help tap into my creativity? Hell, the only thing I get creative at is sex. Will that do?? I'll try to keep it no worse than an "R" rating. *L*

Ciao!

7 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 4:40 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Thanks Mr. F! Yah, I have done some CA-RAZY shit in my day! I was ho by my own standards! DAMN, to be gettin' bizy like that! I might be a skinny bitch from all the damn exercise I'd be gettin!

the HO

 
At 3/24/2006 7:53 PM , Blogger Jerrster said...

hmmmm I like the new template....makes me hungry for sweets...I don't have a "sweettooth" per se....I have a "sugarbone" it's kinda like a "funnybone" but different.

 
At 3/24/2006 10:16 PM , Blogger Hale McKay said...

Hello. Came here by way of your comment at Mr. Fabulous' site.
...I like the sweets design. I see nothing wrong with the nasal discharge references. Every now and then they have to be picked, don't they?

 
At 3/25/2006 8:22 AM , Blogger mikster said...

Your template looks ok to me. I'm pretty helpless when it comes to making changes in my blog. Someone else did 90% of my template for me.

 
At 3/25/2006 12:29 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Jerry: My BF has a sugarbone--in his pants.

Hale: I grew up hearing my dad hocker from Hell each morning. it was like nothing you've ever imagined. Scarred for life.

Mike: the directions on how to build this template are so simple.

 
At 3/25/2006 6:23 PM , Blogger Webmiztris said...

I like the template, but it's making me hungry! I feel like it should have a nutritional facts panel on it somewhere! :D

 
At 3/26/2006 3:59 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Webmiztris: I KNOW!! I tried a chocolate one but I knew I'd just gain weight while looking at it. This is a tad easier for me. I like sweets, but chocolate is my fav so I'm safe I think

Nutrition facts in the sidebar? We could call it the "nutrition bar" then no one would be hungry when they come to my site. Hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home