Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 16, 2006

Things about me that very few people know

I was inspired by June Cleaver's Revenge. Her latest post is called "True Confessions" and she tells some interesting things about herself.

  1. I was born out of wedlock to my parents. My mother was married to another man she was separated from and she had to divorce him, then my dad had to legally adopt me to change my name. They didn't marry until I was seven months old. They are still married to this day.
  2. My son was born by C-section so my poononny is as tight as the day God made me. Consequently, every time I get it on with the BF (who has a girth galore) I tear and bleed. It's like being a virgin every time we have sex. Well, sort of.
  3. I didn't have an orgasm until after my son was born. Never knew what I was missin! Now I'm multi-orgasmic to the point where I can't count them anymore during sex. I'm so bloody lucky!...No pun intended...well okay it was.
  4. I don't remember the names of some of the guys I slept with in college. I was sorta slutty back then, but I sure had fun! *dirty giggle*
  5. I told my paternal grandma to "go to Hell" for calling my mother hateful, dirty names because of #1. She's an evil, conniving, manipulative biatch and I gave it to her good. I was the family hero for a bit until all, but my dad, on that side of the family became militant Catholic, zealot, Evangelical Republicans. Then I became the "black sheep!" Shhhhh!
  6. My son likes to push my buttons and make me enraged...I sometimes curse at him. He drives me THAT CRAZY! But, I get over it as fast as it starts and apologize for the language, but not for the anger. He's the master at pissing me off at 15.
  7. My current BF is someone I've known since I was 14 years old. We dated then, again when I was 19, and again when I was 21. He may be the father of my 15 year old son. We're about to do paternity testing to find out. It's freakin' me out. I think I blogged on this once before, but not sure if anyone really read it. So now you know.
  8. I've been married twice to two jackasses. The first lasted a year and half but we only lived together 5 months. Got divorced a year later when he came home from Desert Storm. The second lasted 11 years. We only lived together 6 months, then he disappeared when I left him. Tried to divorce him 3 times, but the final one I got lucky, September of last year! Didn't have to find him to get divorced. Basically, I've been a single mother all my adult life.
  9. I once stood next to Ewan McGregor at an art fair behind the Museum of Natural History in NYC. He and I were the only ones at this particular tent. I wanted to say something, but opted to let him have his day with his family, who happened to be at another tent. I love Ewan McGregor!!!
  10. I have an ex who told KB that I was a "movie star." He apparently videotaped our sexual escapades and showed it to his friends when they got together to watch football games and whatnot. He's a fucking bastard who is now married , but who wants me to come back to Illinois so I can fuck him. What a dick.
  11. I had an affair with a married man for 2 years. I was desperately in love with him. His wife tried to burn my face with a lit cigarette, and one time walked into my house while he was there and started breaking things. I left IL and moved to Atlanta shortly after to get away from this relationship. I couldn't end it otherwise as he kept begging me to come back to him and I was weak. He tried to leave her prior to my leaving, but she threatened him with no visitation with his kids. He had been unhappy with is hugely round, extremely short wife for several years and had tried leaving her before, but she got pregnant on the sly to keep him (3 years before me). Why do some women do this to keep men who don't want them? CRAZY. But, so was I. It was never meant to become anything at all. We were friends before lovers. It just evolved.
  12. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs and I'm suffocating. EEEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home