Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 08, 2006

You've Just Stepped Into The Twilight Zone

This past Monday I was waxing nostalgic about my childhood in central Illinois and my best friend from grade school. I had been thinking about her for a couple of days and been reminiscing about all the fun and goofy stuff we used to do. How her family was my surrogate family and vice versa.

Well, last night my mother called me. She had received an obituary in the paper from one of her friends from our hometown. It turns out on Sunday night my old grade school friend's father passed away. It is somewhat eerie that I had been thinking about her and posted about her and her family on Monday morning.

Have you ever wondered if you had some funky psychic abilities? Dejavue happens to me all the time, but the thing that freaks me out the most is that I sometimes know something is going to happen before it does or I know what a person is going to say before the words even come out of their mouth. It is so bizarre. I know many of you probably have the same experiences.

I wish it would work on predicting lotto numbers!

Anyway, I just found it bizarre that I had been thinking about her for a couple of days and I haven't thought about her in years.

I have another friend who seems to be on the same psychic wave length as me. I'll call her and she'll say "I was just thinking about you!" The same thing happens when she calls me. It's weird. In fact we call ourselves the Psychic Sisters.

I wish this little "psychic" type thingy worked for other things too. For example; wouldn't it be awesome to know when Jehovah's Witness' were at your door so you wouldn't answer? Or wouldn't it be great to know, before you pick up the phone, that a telemarketer is calling (especially if you can't tell from caller ID). Or wouldn't it be great to know in advance, prior to rush hour, what roads are going to be jammed up, like a constipated old woman, so you could avoid them?

I wonder if there is a way to develope this "instinct" so it can work for you or for others? Anyone got a clue? I guess my handy, dandy computer can help me out. Lets hope I don't research myself to the "Psychic Friends Network." "Live Pychics ready for your call!"

Whatev!

GAWD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home