Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 22, 2006

Random Spewage

Wow!

It feels like I haven't posted for a while! I guess I haven't since my last post was on the 18th and today is the 22nd. Four days of not blogging or commenting!!! I'm having withdrawals!

But, I have had too much going on and by the time I actually HAVE time to blog, I'm exhausted!.

I had a great, rather lengthy post, about my St. Patty's Day weekend all typed out and then my computer crashed on me. F**king thing. I didn't feel like spending another good bit of time trying to remember everthing I wrote and proofing it so I just let it go.

Ick, I just ate some popcorn so my fingers feel kinda greasy.

Can greasy fingers f**k your computer up? This is my work computer I'm on so I guess my copany would just replace it. Still, don't wish to piss off the powers that be!

I have to pee, for the 2nd time in a hour. GOOD LAWDY! At least I don't have to drop the kids off at the pool. Did that earlier, it just couldn't wait! Sometimes you just can't wait till you get home. It wasn't pleasant. At least I christened the newly remodeled bathrooms at my office. Been dying to do that!

I'm still hooked on Sudoku. Does anyone know of a rehab or 12-step program to help me break my addiction?? I'm CRAZED by it!!!!

Geez do I have to pee!

Sorry for my psycho post here. I'm just thinking about a million things at once. I need to get laid. I wonder if D will be free to bone me tonight?

My office is boring the piss out of me, but my email is blowing up my f'ing computer.

Again, I'm crossing my legs because I have to piss!!!

Have I mentioned that my kid is failing all four subjects he's taking in school? He's killing me! He's also missed several days this semester. He's depressed and refuses to get out of bed and go to school. He's much bigger than me so it's impossible to physically force him out of bed. I need a cattle prodd. Anyone know where I can get one?

I think Friday's should be made part of the weekend. Really. Everyone leaves early on Friday and does as little work as possible so what difference would it make if Friday became a weekend day? Discuss...

Okay, I have to go to pee NOW.

Later ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home