Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 13, 2006

Spank Me Now

I've been a bad, bad girl.

I haven't blogged for almost a week.

I'm slightly miserable which is why I haven't done anything on the computer for a while.

If you've been reading any of my posts you know that I'm on Lupron DepotĀ® therapy which is a medication that puts me into temporary menopause for Adenomyosis which is also called Internal Endometriosis (inside the muscles of the uterus)...very painful. The therapy is supposed to stop the endo from growing and causing pain.

Well, it has side affects and they are really starting to get me down. This therapy causes bone loss and I'm in so much pain in my joints and long bones. It's been really shitty for the past week! I've actually had my knee give out on me 3 different occasions. No fun!

Another side affect is hot flashes. I've been getting them so randomly, but they are just so annoying! I'm getting the night sweats and have my windows open and fans blowing on me, but nothing does the trick. It truly sucks!

I'm sure if any of you are perimenopausal or know someone who has gone through or is currently going through menopause, you know that mood swings go with the territory. I'm really having issues with anger. I just get pissed at my son for things that I would usually laugh at. I don't know why, I just do. In fact, it's gotten so bad, that he has asked if he could move in with my parents until my therapy is over. How's that for nice?

The biggest pain in my ass is the weight gain. I had lost almost 30 lbs until I started this therapy and now, in 4 months, I've gained it ALL back. It's awful! I feel like Jabba the Hutt!

Now, I really must apologize to all of my fellow bloggers as I haven't even been online to read and post comments to your blogs. I LOVE doing it too so I feel as though I've probably been dropped from your bloglists. I don't know that I have, but if you did, I can't say that I would blame you. I've been a crappy blogger!

Can ya'll forgive me?

I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things. I'm a tad depressed (another part of this menopause I've been put in) and it's affecting what I do. I work from home a lot and lately, working from home means I'm walking away from my laptop more than I'm sitting in front of it. I want to go lay down and just lay there....like a piece of poo.

Dammit!

I AM POO!!
Forgive me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home