Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 18, 2006

Confessions of a Blogaholic

"Hello everyone. My name is The Divine Ms. M. and I'm a Blogaholic."

"hello Ms. M" drones the crowd.

Woe is me...I have to admit it. I have become a blogaholic.

I can't resist the sweet temptation to check my blog and read comments from my blog friends. It's irresistable! It's like mother's milk! I mainline blogging! God help me!

Is there a rehab clinic for blogger addicted people? A twelve step program?

I have to put blame where blame is due. She will forgive me I suppose, but I think she is addicted too.

Everyone...blame KB for addicting me! I would call her a cunty biatch, but she isn't. She's a victim just like me. She held the heroine out for me to try and I attacked it like flies to shit! No, she introduced me to blogging, but I have to take some blame for making my way to my blog continually, all day, every day.

I can't help myself!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

Breathe in....

Breathe out...

Whew!!! I almost lost it.

Yup. I'm addicted. Raise your hand if think you may be too.

6 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 11:26 PM , Blogger CP said...

Got my "Blogaholic" post up as well. Came over here to give the Divine One some well deserved lovin'!

Don't blame KB. She's a nurse. We're all insane. It's not her fault.

CP.

 
At 1/18/2006 11:37 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

I can't blame KB...she doesn't deserve it. It's all my doing. It's my crack pipe, what can I say?

 
At 1/19/2006 12:18 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Damn! I never saw it coming. I knew that you'd like it, but not this much! LOL

R says that blogging is my meth. He's right. I've never tried drugs, but I can see how addiction works! LMAO I told him... if blogging is the worst I do--you got it made baby. ;-)

 
At 1/19/2006 11:59 AM , Blogger Jerrster said...

so I have KB to thank....I will get to her blog right now and thank her for getting you hooked.

 
At 1/19/2006 3:32 PM , Blogger jeopardygirl said...

I'm freebasing on blogging, myself. Some addictions are just irresistible. But at least this one won't end my life in some back alley. :)

 
At 1/19/2006 6:13 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

KB-You always were a "Just Say No" kinda girl.

TJ-I AM addicted! I can't breathe without blogging. I enjoy the opportunity to spew venomous words from my cunty lips!

Jerry-Kick her in her baby cave! That'll learn her! :P

jeopardygirlGood God, I hope blog gangs don't start forming and hunting down those of us spewing our cunty venom! If so I'm a goner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home