Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 18, 2006

Cold? Ask this bitch's tits

My left tit fell out of my swim suit at the gym tonight. Yes, it really fell out, continually while I tried to swim. I had to finally give it up. My tits are just too fucking big and need to be reduced...seriously! I loathe them. I'm going to buy a granny swim suit that comes up to my neck to keep the fat bags from flopping out for all to see.

Now, I know there are women out there who complain that they don't have enough tits to fill a thimble, but let me tell you, the opposite is just as much of a bloody bitch. SO, suck it up sisters! At least you can cross your arms over your chests (or lack thereof) successfully. I can't even do that!!! My crossed arms rest on TOP of my funbags which is ridiculous looking. I look like I'm Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie" as she's blinking to grant a wish. My arms are "resting" at freakin shoulder level for fuck's sake!

Lying on my back in bed is a pain because my hooters fall toward my neck, making it difficult to breathe, SERIOUSLY. I can't lay on my stomach because they're in the way and hurt when you put your body weight on them. Laying on my side is tantamount to suffocation as well. The boobs fall toward my neck and one lay on top of the other. It's lovely, really attractive. Especially having "relations" with Pablo. They are bouncing all over the place!

I'm queefing irritatedly.

Mammaries suck...they SUCK. I dream of being a 34B or even a 36C. Instead I'm a 38G, yep I said it. a 38G! How could that ever be construed as a good thing???

I want breast reduction and a lift. The weight of my knockers pulls em down and now they look like tube socks with a softball in each one. Okay, they're not that bad, but they are too big! Plus, the weight of these melons have caused me untold amounts of back pain. My chiropractor is making some cash off my tottie caused pain. The bastard.

I want to cut off my tits!

I mean, I'm done having babies so I don't have a reason to breast feed anymore, which, BTW, is the reason for said funbags stretching to my navel! Fuckers. The only reason to keep them is getting it on with Pablo! Actually, my funbags are not the focal point when we're doing the deed...hehehe. Pablo likes things further "south of the border."

Give me normal "dirty pillows" or give me...for starters, how about a sports bra big enough to hold these puppies down! How about a swim suit that won't stretch out from them so the monsters won't escape! I just want to buy normal sized shirts and normal sized bras for fuck's sake! I dream of buying a bra in a normal store. Is that retarded? Probably, but mark my words, some day I will have NORMAL sized gonzagas.

I should just name the bitches and get it over with. Suggestions anyone?

6 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 11:28 PM , Blogger CP said...

You are fucking killing me tonight. *L* I feel your pain, sistah, literally. While I am not a "G" (for gorgeous? for gigantic? for grandiose?) I am a 44F.

Sounds more like cough syrup than a set of funbags, doesn't it?

I call mine "Dumb and Dumber".

CP.

 
At 1/18/2006 11:35 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Maybe I'll call mine Sag and Saggier. Or the fatass twins.

44F (not cough syrup) for Fantastic, Ferocious, FABULOUS Baby! Good to know I have someone out there in my bra..er..shoes.

 
At 1/19/2006 12:14 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

I feel your pain. I'm a 36C & these things are suffocating me!

Ahahah, just jokes. You know I'm not packing anything. But a C-cup is nothing to scoff at!

Spill it M.! Or else! ;-)

 
At 1/19/2006 12:36 AM , Blogger Jerrster said...

Ladies...I understand (to a point, since I'm a man and have two nipples for which I can't figure out what for other than having a tongue flick them or her teeth to tug them in the throes of passion (always a nice surprise) but personally I have always preferred breasts on the small side, even more now that I'm in my 50's and the women I'm with are older...if they have small boobs as Ms. M you mentioned, gravity is less harsh on them. Breast redcution and a bit of lift Ms.M sounds like a plan...why don't you set up a donation account I'll be the first to send a check. btw. Ms.M a damn funny post...damn funny!

 
At 1/19/2006 10:38 AM , Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Ms M.!

Found you from Jerry's site, and I can completely feel your pain. We are the same size!

The difference is, I haven't had kids yet, so I do sorta need them for breastfeeding. Soon as I have those kids though, these bags of fat (who I refer to as the Floppy Twins) are going the way of the do-do!

 
At 1/19/2006 10:57 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

KB-I keep thinking of the bra of yours I tried to wear before going out for breakfast after a night of partying. Four boobs...remember?

Jerry-Pablo doesn't like his nipples played with...they're like baby nipples. Freaky! You ARE right though...smaller boobies are not as subject to gravity as the behemoth's I'm sporting. Damn.
A fund to donate to for my boobie killin' surgery sounds like a mighty fine idear.

TJ-The funny thing about size...a D on a 38 is not a D on a 40. A D on a 42 is more like a G on a 38. They're big, but no so enormous that I like like Dolly P. Like I said, the bitches dropped down after breast feeding. My udders are utterly globulous!

jeopardygirl-Thanks for visiting! I shall visit you next! Sucks to be a busty chick huh? Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and be able to shrink a bit after breast feeding. I guess a lot of women do that. Unfortunately I'm not a lot of women..just a LOT of woman.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home