Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 12, 2006

WTF? WAH! My Freakin' HEAD!!!

Wow! I have a doozie of a hangover. I'm in Nashville for my company's regional sales launch for '06. DAMN, I don't remember drinking so much. But I'm pretty sure I did. Cocktails, wine. More wine, more cocktails. Ouch...did I go to a bar after? Oh yah, I did with my old Director and saw my current Director there. Did I argue politics while drunk? Ooooh, that probably wasn't pretty. I was probably on my soap box and probably incoherent. Nice impression to make at a regional launch where everyone will probably remember. Usually I'm talking about sex, but I guess my brain was in a better place. Somehow I ended up arguing with some dude I really don't know about the lies thte administration told to get the country into war. This guy said they weren't lies. WTF? Who WAS that fucking idiot. Everyone in the free world knows this story, but this guy thinks we have a shining example of a president. OK...keep dreamin' buddy. Fucking moron. Too fucking bad he was cute too.

My alarm didn't go off...fuck. Thank God for my internal body clock or I'd be fucked. Now I have to jump in the shower and head down for breakfast. I could eat the north end of a southbound rhino right now. Oooh, nasty visual...now I may...yup, I may vomit...easy....easy....breathe. No rhinos here. Good. I'm better. OMG, I feel shitty...what a fucking headache! A shower will make me feel much better, I'm sure, as long as I don't fall asleep standing up I'll be fine. I wish it didn't hurt to see. My eyes aren't focusing well...just looking...at anything...hurts. Boo, fucking hoo, right? Right. Okay. I've whined enough...time to hit to the shower and check out of this place. Gotta run my friends.

Buh-Bye!

1 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 7:43 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

He thinks Bush is an upstanding citizen. That the uranium in Iraq was weapons grade, even though the weapons inspectors said that it wasn't weapons grade nor were the Iraqi's building WMD's. Like I said in my post...MORON. See, the problem with Republican idiots such as he is that they believe that the "liberal media" lies to the public. But, what he just doesn't seem to get through his thick, southern skull, that he probably got dropped repeatedly as a child, is that if reports and media outlets lie, they can be sued for libel. Dumbass redneck...that's what he was.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home