Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 11, 2006

Outtie for a couple. Miss me yet?

Hello kiddies. It's 5:28 AM EST and I'm about to get my ass on the road to Nashville, TN. My company is having our 2006 Regional Sales Launch meeting and I HAVE to be there, unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong, I really love Nashville. It's a town FULL of character and...um...characters. TRULY. But, because it's only 3.5 to 4 hrs from where I live and plane tickets are SO high, my Director decided his Atlanta team would drive in carpools of rental cars. LOVELY. SO, gotta git my wide load ass to the office to meet the crew for the overnighter.

I may not get to post or read any blogs of my lovely buddies for a couple of days so I'm begging, PLEASE don't post too much or I wont' be able to keep up with it all and I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING! **Aerosmith singing in my head.**

So, this fatty is outtie and I can't wait to see all your stuff. Sorry KB, haven't learned to blog from my phone yet, but the good news is I can audio blog if I'm thinking about it. I may just report from the Opryland Hotel all the fucktards I'm seeing. It is a SALES meeting after all (are you thinking cheesy used car sales man?), but they are Corporate Sales folks selling to CEO's and CFO's an COO's so they think they are WAY above everyone else. I'm not a sales rep, but I'm a Customer Relationship Manager (Jack of all trades/master of none), working direclty with these queef eaters, and part of the management team so I gots ta be there. Fucking bullshit. My queefs are ANGRY to be up and on the road already!

Luv'n'stuff to ya'll from the lovely South! Kisses!

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 7:37 AM , Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Heya...

By the time you read this you'll probably already be in Nashville or maybe you'll be back home...

I personally enjoy Nashville...I've been spending a month every year in Nashville for the last 5-6 years...

And yeah I live in India not Indiana lol

Enjoy Opry and don't forget the shopping while you're there :)

Noojes

 
At 1/12/2006 1:40 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Have fun? I'm hammered!! Too many free drinks from people I work under or have worked under. I'm supremely shitfaced. Bedspins abound. BLECK....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home