Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 14, 2006

WTF? FU. TTFN. BFF....Acronym HELL


Pablo has, as he describes it, "an overwhelming need to turn statements of facts into acronyms." For example: today it's "colder than a witch's tit," which is what I said. He said, "WT in a BB," which apparently means "witch's tit in a brass bra." It saves time, according to Pablo. It also makes people think hard to decipher what you're saying. Okay, I get it, but I hate having to think hard. It sucks. Makes my brain hurt. Pablo thinks I'm retarded! I think he's right. WTF (What The Fuck), obviously one of my faves, is used quite often by Pablo and myself. Also "TFA" (Totally Fucking Awesome). I get to hear this when quite often we eat.

I'm learning new acronyms every day from Pablo, along with a lot of useless technical trivia. He's a veritable font of useless technical trivia. But, I AM learning. It's not true what they say about old dogs I guess. But I'm not seriously comparing myself to a dog. At least I hope no one else would.

Okay, gotta go hit the tempurpedic...I'm feeling better so BJ's abound. And hopefully muff diving. I think the masterful boning that I'm getting has upped the endorphin quotient enough to kick this cold, or whatever I had, in the meat curtain (nick-name courtesy of Pablo-he's good for lots of things!).

Cheerio and happy knob polishing!!

TTFN! See You Next Tuesday ;)

5 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 11:46 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

My brain is about to explode, TT!

 
At 1/16/2006 1:23 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Going to C-town later to GAF, GSH, PUM, & finally GTW.

Blech! What a day!

 
At 1/16/2006 1:41 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Don't make me think!!! ARRRGH!

 
At 1/17/2006 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TFBM&IDTS! That stands for Thanks for blogrolling me & I'm doing the same!

 
At 1/17/2006 12:08 PM , Blogger Jerrster said...

FLP...Fucking Lucky Pablo.

thanks for Linking me up ms.m!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home