Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 13, 2006

The "Mullet" - Making a Comeback?


OMG...please tell me I didn't see two, count em "2", mulletts in 24 hours. You know, 10-90, business in the front, party in the back. Oh, wait...yup...I just vomited a bit in the back of my mouth. That's how vile these horrific haircuts are. Why would someone want to denegrate themselves with such a hideous looking. long past fashion? Do they think they look good? Is it that they simply want to have little maintenance in the front while maintaining that wild and free long main of flowing locks? Ewe. There's the vomit again.

I challenge all of you out there. When you see a person with a mullet, grab a pair of scissors and cut the shit off! Force the NOW onto their head. *Sorry, I just got out of a training seminar that "the NOW" was a catch phrase.* Let them know that they are an eyesore, a blight, a nightmarish vision for the world to see. They're even worse on women! WTF????

5 Comments:

At 1/15/2006 9:23 PM , Blogger CP said...

Whenever I see a mullet, I get the urge to see a wrestling match.

I think that is the final place of mullet acceptability.

CP.

 
At 1/17/2006 2:22 PM , Blogger Maven said...

How can you even take someone seriously with a mullet? Don't they even look at themselves critically in the mirror before they head out?

To fully appreciate a mullet, you have to pair it up with the following wardrobe: jeans, a flannel shirt with a tie, black shoes and white socks.

 
At 1/17/2006 2:48 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

TT: Yup, Mullets galore and vomit on the floor...

CP: WWE or WWF = Mullet Heaven

Maven: I'm picturing Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in the mid 80's. Or even Michael Damian as Danny Romalotti on the Young and the Restless during the same era.

 
At 1/18/2006 3:26 PM , Blogger Maven said...

Yeah Damian wore a mullet; however, parachute pants were also in style, and I don't see anyone walking around sporting them anymore.

The mullet was just a bad, bad idea.

 
At 1/18/2006 3:29 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Oh Maven, how right you are. I would love to know what moron invented that do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home