Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 07, 2006

Check out.....

If you get BBC (cable or satellite) you really need to check out the show "Peep Show." I have never laughed so hard in my life as I have at this hysterical show. It's about 2 British guys who share an apartment in England and it revolves around their everyday work and social lives. The most unique part that makes this sit-com so damn funny is that it's shot from the character's point of view as though their eyes are the camera. Plus you get to hear the thoughts of the character who's point of view is being shown at the time. It is so funny I "Season Pass'd" it on my TiVo and I can't wait for more! I think there are only 6 episodes of this show, but DAMN it's fucking hilarious! Two polar opposite guys sharing a place...it's kind of like the Odd Couple meets the word FUCK. And these two are fucking wacked.

Mark is a loan officer who is in love with Sophie, a co-worker, though she doesn't really know he likes her. He's somewhat confused, at times, about his sexuality too. The last episode I watched had Mark with a 'man-crush' on some savvy business guy named "Johnson." Mark is a neat freak, he doesn't really party or do drugs like his roommate Jeremy, though he does hang out with him. He is stalked by a band of pre-teen boys who call him "Clean Shirt" and constantly kick him in the ass as he walks home from the bus. He also obsesses about his misshapen genitalia.

Jeremy is trying to make it in the music biz and thinks he's Ozzie Osborn's sound alike. Mark thinks Jeremy's music is funny, rather than good, and that pisses Jeremy off. Jeremy likes their neighbor Toni and she could give a fuck less about him, but he continues to try. He has a friend in his band called "Super Hans". He's a serious druggy and, again, in the last episode I watched, he and Super Hans hung out together getting totally FRIED, so much in fact that Jeremy didn't remember until the end of the show that he and Super Hans blew each other. Something he apparently would never do sober. I fucking cried laughing over his eventual realization!

You all must check this shit out! I'm SERIOUS. I think it's worth it anyway. Mark and Jeremy call their little duo "El Dude Brothers." Total FREAKS! Thank GOD for TiVo! And, thank Pablo for introducing me to this show! He's gonna get a seriously hot BJ for that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home