Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 04, 2006

The Vagina Bitchalogs

How is it possible for it to be 70 degrees F outside and I'm freezing my funbags off? I don't get it. I'm wearing jeans and a wool cardigan and warmy slippers. I'm sitting at my desk while my kid is blasting a CD from the DVD player. He's watching the special features of his CKY CD (think Bam Margera's brother's band and the background music to Jackass The Movie). It's fucking loud and I'm miserably cold with a headache so it's making me irritable.

Okay, so I'm whiney today. Eat me.

I sat down to finish doing my taxes. I'm pissed off because my 1099-B form doesn't give me a breakdown of the stocks I sold in 2005 such as price of the stock when it was purchased as opposed to sold to determine the capital gains. The asshat form! So, I have to go to the website of the trust company and get into the details of each sale and purchase. What if I had taken this to H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt? They never would have figured this shit out. I guess that explains some of my irritability.

Really, it's because I got my last Lupron shot. Since I've been on this drug to help treat pain from Adenomyosis I have had a side affect that is not mentioned. I have been FREEZING my ass off or I have been BURNING UP! Good GAWD it's driving me crazy. I've also been so frakin' tired I can hardly move. One other side affect is that you lose bone density and calcium. That has caused me to have bone pain in my shoulders and my legs. It's weird. I have joint and bone pain when I exercise so it's really pissing me off.

Later, I have to go grocery shopping and fill my car with gas. Gas went up another $0.16/per gallon this week. GAWD, when does this shit stop? When I moved to Atlanta almost 9 years ago gas ranged between $0.69 and $0.79 per gallon. Gas prices are jacked.

I'm starving and have no food in my house. My kid, JB, ate EVERYTHING. I always pace myself after buying groceries but he eats like it's all going to disappear if he goes to sleep. WTF??? I love the kid but for fuck's sake! I wonder if the kid doesn't have a tapeworm or something!

Okay, I've had my bitch and whine session. I'm gonna try to figure out my taxes before I kill something or someone.

Breathe.....whew!

Pics of my new hair style later BTW...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home