Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 24, 2006

Sexual Dysfunction and Visual Aids...

I had dinner at my parent's house Thursday night and then watched a bit of t.v. with them afterwards. Before "Dancing With The Stars" came on, Pop and I were sitting in the living room just chatting, when I noticed Dr. Leonard's healthcare catalog on their coffee table.

I started flipping through it. As I was, Mom came and sat down next to Pop. I didn't really know this catalog was full of shit for old folks. I never really thought of my parents as old. They're baby boomers. Just turned 60. But, I guess chronologically, they are senior citizens.

That's when I flipped to a page full of sexual toys and aids for seniors. UGH, what a visual that brings to mind. I still don't consider my parents to be in the league with seniors, so I'm picturing OLD farts and saggy vagina's getting it on. Not my parents, who, by the way, look VERY young for 60...ask KB, she'll tell ya.

Anyway, I mention to my dad that they have a great device he might want to look into.
Erecxel® to heighten sexual pleasure, an erection enhancing band. Sort of like a cock ring for the sagging cock. I thought he'd get a kick out of it. Instead, he just informed me that he already had read the catalog.


So, I guess he knew about the cock ring after all. Perhaps I crossed the line in mentioning the Erecxel to him, but the weird thing is, my parents love to mention sex, or talk about their sexlife, around me because they know it grosses me out when they intentionally give me a visual of them getting it on. I mean my mother offers "penis butter sandwiches" for fuck's sake to see my reaction. And don't get me started on Penis Colitis...pina coladas. Thanks Mom. I can't drink them EVER.

I think I'll refrain from "joking" about sex with my dad. It IS pretty creepy. I think he must see me as his little girl still though I AM 35 with a teenager of my own.

Perhaps Pop is getting old if he didn't see the hilarity of the penis bands. I thought it was a fucking riot. My mom laughed anyway. I hope it's not a problem my dad has or I'll get really grossed out...that would explain his reaction though.

EW...

I'm getting a horrible visual...


OH MY EYES! MY RETINAS ARE BURNING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home