Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 22, 2006

Snot...Snot...Sniff...Cough

Is it legal to beat your child if they gave you a shitty ass cold?

What if said child is much bigger than you and will probably beat you back worse...it it legal then?

The little shit gave me a frakin' cold. Sore throat, earrache, nasal congestion, sinus headache. The works actually. He sneaks into my room and gets into my bed while I'm sleeping at night. His cold germs are all over my bed dammit! So, I am immersed in these hater germs. They are suckin' the life from me as I type!
I think today is a day to work from home...but I need to get to the office today to get IT to work on my laptop dammit.

GAWD...Life is a bitch

And, today, so am I. Mwahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home