Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 27, 2006

A Change, Will Do You Good..


Okay, I got my haircut which is a big deal for me. it's considered "medium length" because it stops between my shoulders and chin. I like it, but it's going to take some getting used to. I'm used to being able to pull it up in a ponytail or jaw clip whenever I need to to get it out of my face. No such luck now.

I colored it an auburn color. I like the color too. My natural color is a very dark brown so it's not a real RED, or ORANGE, but more of a true AUBURN, so it looks pretty good. It's still dark, but I can live with this color. I would have died if it didn't look natural! I'm all about being as natural as possible with my haircolor. I sound hypocritical don't I? I just faked my hair color. Well, I just needed a change I guess. Something to liven things up . Pablo likes it so I guess I did it right. I know I won't be able to make it look like the picture (below) but I will make the cut work for me.

This is the cut I chose, the color too

tho the bangs won't be in eyes like this...I'd go crazy!.



We're heading to a Chamber of Commerce dinner tonight so I hope it will look good, at least I hope I can make it look good. I'll have my "before and after pics" up tonight or tomorrow as soon as I get a pic of it. Forgot to do it last night, but it wasn't really "done" so the effect wouldn't have been the correct one.

It's weird, no hair touching my shoulders. This is gonna take some getting used to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home