Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 02, 2006

Longest Day EVUH!!

Wow! It's Thursday already and I haven't posted anything since Monday. That's SO not like me. Maybe there is something wrong with me! Oh, I know what it is.


I HAVE BEEN WORKIN' MY FRAKIN' ASS OFF!



Yesterday I was a human ice cube among a tray of ice cubes flying through the sky. Coldest flight I ever took! I could see my breath...well, almost. I don't remember ever being so cold. I flew to Kansas City, KS yesterday for a "See how FABU we are" meeting with the C-level execs of one of my customers at our "My Co. Experience" at the HQ. I didn't present, thank GAWD. I sat and listened as part of the account management/sales team while others presented. *snore* I almost fell asleep about 2pm...ya know...lunch coma. It was painful to keep my eyes open.

My Director was there so he rode back with me and two others to the airport. He asked me what kind of stuff I watch on t.v. I told him all the goofy shit that Pablo and I watch and now he has decided that he thinks I'm the cat's meow. He always loved me before but now he really LURVES me! We had a conversation about Stewie Griffin that lasted several miles on the way to the airport. I gave credit to Pablo for all the f'd up shit I watch. It's true. He's converted me to the ridiculous and the stoopid. "I'm addicted baby...it's plain to see."

Can anyone tell me who sang that song??? I know, just wondering if ya'll do.

So, we get to the airport and my director wants a cocktail...O-KAY! So we all down a few cocktails while waiting for our plane and chit chat. I try to talk him into having a team meeting in Vegas. No go dammit. Most of our team is located in Atlanta so that's where we will be having them. FRAK!

The flight back was HOT! I was completely the opposite of the flight to KC. I actually was able to sleep on the butt-crack-of-dawn flight to KC, but going home I couldn't cool down! I was BURNING UP! I had the air on full blast and then my damn nose dried out and my sinuses started hurting. Yippee...a sinus headache and ear popping. My favorite kind of flight!

Luckily we got in about 30 minutes early. I know! WTF??? But I took it in stride. It was 9:30 PM and I hadn't eaten since noon so I was STAAAAAAARVING!

I got a frakin' Popeye's Chicken sandwich at the airport. It was HUGE! I ate it on the drive home, but I lost my straw on the way to my car so I didn't get to drink my Dr. P until I got home. I was dry as a bone by then...I live a good 45-60 minute drive from the frakin' airport.


THE CRAZIEST, BUSIEST, HUGEST, MOST ANNOYING, MOST CROWDED AIRPORT IN THE WORLD!

AT ANY HOUR OF THE DAY OR NIGHT!


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU....


HARTSFIELD-JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

If you don't have to fly through here or from here or to here. You are blessed by the gawds! THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS!

So I made it home and crashed. I couldn't lift a finger. Two flights in one day are not so easy. I slept in this morning. Now I'm in the process of getting ready for work. In fact, I'm sitting here typing this naked. I know, I'm a sexy biatch...or not. I have all the blinds pulled, I just was so hot after my shower I didn't want to start sweating! Me and the twins are just hanging around.

Now I'm off to finish up and go to work. I think I may actually get a picture of my hair tonight! I've been so busy I haven't had time for anything! I've barely talked to Pablo and spent zero time with him and about 2% with JB. Poor kid, but he's a good one. He got up for me at 5 AM and actually got ready for school and went to the neighbors when I had to leave at 6AM. He took out the dog when he got home from school yesterday and fed her for me. He even cleaned up the poop she did in the house before he got home! AMAZING...if you have been reading any of my posts you know he's the laziest human ever created and that he refuses to get out of bed to go to school most mornings. He's been trying to change. He's changed his look (got his long ass hair cut and some new clothes) and he's been doing HOMEWORK! I'm FLABBERGASTED! My mother brought him some money and he ordered himself a pizza last night. He promised to help my Pop in the yard this weekend to pay them back. SHOCKER!!!

What has happened to JB, formerly Peabody?

He's a pod person!

I know it!

Yesterday was the longest day EVUH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home