Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 24, 2006

This Whore is a BORE!

Yup, I got nuthin'.

Not a damn thing to blog about.

My son is hangin' with my parents tonight.

Pop is taking him shopping and job hunting for his first job tomorrow. Woowee!

I am going to the BF's place, Pablo the fabulous.

We're going to eat Mexican food at this little hole in the wall called "El Rio" in Cumming, GA (I said cumming...*LOL*)

Then it's off to his pad to hunker down for the evening in the tempurpedic, watching the unrated version of "The Forty Year Old Virgin" and, of course, "Battlestar Galactica" on the SciFi channel.

I'm not a SciFi geek, but that show is actually very well written and the effects are well done. The funniest part of the show is that instead of "fuck" they say "frak."
I've decided to replace "fuck" in my daily language with "frak."

Lets see if I can actually keep it up!

I've been sick this week. The last two days my throat has been getting me down.

I suppose Pablo has some special semen salve that may help.

Apparently semen is great for your skin so why no your throat???

Anyhoo, I'm boring as hell.

Hope none of you fell asleep reading this!

Have a great frakin' weekend!! *LMAO*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home