Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

March 30, 2006

Biscuit and a Milkshake...Two Bits!

Today my boyfriend told me that the only way my biscuit could taste better would be if it was raspberry filled.

Hrmmm.

Then he said to come over for pie (mine) and milkshake....in his pants.

Ba-Dump-Bump
TSSSSSSSS
Well, I know you're tired of the "in his pants" song and dance, but I swear I hear it all the time!
GAWD! I feel like I don't have anything interesting to blog about!
I know why.
I've been working from home A LOT and I haven't had anything happen to me.
I'm boring! And working from home is making me FAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Not fart, FAT!
Well, okay. I fart too. But sitting at my desk at home with my refridgerator just mere feet away is a seriously dangerous situtation for this carb lover to be in! What's a fatty to do??
Well, my BF doesn't seem to mind the extra insulation. He likes bonin' me whether I'm fat or thin, as he's had me both ways and doesn't complain one bit. In fact, he once said to me that if I lose weight and get thin I might get high on myself and leave him for someone better.
First, there's no one better than my D.
Second, there is no worry of me getting skinny, or even thin. I was that way once, but I don't think my body will ever allow that kind of body for me again. I have an hourglass shape, big titties and junk in the trunk. Strangely, he can pitch a tent at a moments notice regardless of whether I've showered or if I just rolled out of bed with raccoon eyes. And remember, I'm FAT.
I guess things go deeper than the surface. YIPPEE for me!
This post wasn't supposed to turn into a BF post...sorry!
********************
Still don't know anything about that job offer. MSC hasn't sent me what she was supposed to though she said she had it for me. She wants me to meet her 'partners' on April 15th. Kind of scary. I'm getting nervous about possibly changing jobs.
In fact, the more I think about it the more apprehensive I get . I would have to drive 80 miles round trip, 5 days a week. The money is better, but the miles and maintenance on my car would negate that I'm afraid. Right now, I am a 'work anywhere' employee. No office to go to, work from home. No miles on my car and no gas in the tank...thank GAWD for that one!
Anyone have anything to add that I might not be thinking about?
**********************
I've been adding some blogs to my sidebar. Check em out if you have not already been to their site. Just go to any blogs you don't recognize. That's what I do and I find some good stuff!
**********************
Oh, Mr. Fabulous is up for Sexiest Male Blogger. Ya'll better vote for him right here!!!!!
Later my lovelies! MWAAA!

3 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 6:27 PM , Blogger Fig said...

You food and sex... my my my but you're making me hungry and horny.

 
At 3/30/2006 10:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey what red blooded american male need s amomet to get a boner. you sound hot, good for D!!!

 
At 3/31/2006 11:17 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Lily: Hungry and horny is my perpetual state of being!! NO LIE!

TT: His boners pop up so quick it freaks me out! One minute, flacid, a couple seconds later...BOING-OING-OING!

Mr. F: Your SO welcome!

As for MSC not getting me the info right way. I would normally be concerned what that meant, but she is the most scatter brained, unorganized woman for the most part. She was supposed to be on a conference call with me this morning and didn't show up. She's got too much on her plate so she's forgetful sometimes even with a planner. My job though, being a work from home position, is a dream come true and I am extremely hesitant to give it up. The benefits I get from my company are the BEST I've ever seen from any company, BAR NONE, so I'm hesitant for sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home