Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 02, 2006

Back to Work? Nooners to the Rescue?

I have to go back to work tomorrow after a good 13 days of vacation.
I loathe going back to work.
I need a new job, I even applied internally for one before my vacation.
God I hope I get it. I'm completely qualified and the manager is sort of a friend of mine which could be my downfall. We're not close, but I've done some work for her before and she knows I'm a quality employee.
Fuck, I wish I was independently wealthy.
I guess I'll go back to the office tomorrow, hating my job, and wishing I was still on vacation FOREVUH!
Maybe having sex would take my mind off it.
I'm calling D to hurry over...FAST!
Since D just moved here he doesn't start his new job till January 9th.
I would rather continue my vacation to get in some much needed, serious poundings from D's girthy, fabulous cock.
Maybe we'll get in some nooners. I love those things!
The best part about this medication that causes me to go into temporary menopause is that I don't have periods. NO bleeding here!
YIPPEE!
That means I can get it on every day if I want and never worry about the mess!
Thankfully D was snipped during his previous marriage and that means no babies here!
That's actually a good thing. I have a 15 year old and I'm not ready to start all over. Good God! Nightmare anyone?
D complains (well not complains) that I have my hands on his package all the time.
I do. Can't help it.
It's amazing how big those suckers get.
And FAT!
My kinda cock.
Is that someone at my door? Is it D? I'm wet already...

5 Comments:

At 1/02/2006 12:28 PM , Blogger Queenmatrai said...

I remember hearing the saying

"Get a job u love and you'll never work a day in ur life"

wat say about that?

Noojes

 
At 1/03/2006 12:09 PM , Blogger Maven said...

Here's hoping you didn't end up in the wet spot!!

 
At 1/03/2006 4:27 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Noojes: If i only knew what that job would be I would work my butt off to make that my career!

Nugget: NOPE, no wet spot here. Believe it or not we haven't had the time to get it on in the last couple of days. Damn.

 
At 1/03/2006 4:50 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Ten, you ain't kidding! My BF generally tears me up everytime though so I have to wait a few days to heal up. Then the cycle starts all ovuh! I would say I'm a glutton for punishment, wouldn't you?

 
At 1/04/2006 1:41 PM , Blogger Blogger said...

gotta love the nooners!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home