Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

December 28, 2005

Death by Su Doku

I'm dying a slow death by Su Doku. It's painful and horrific. I can't take it anymore!

Su Doku, I'm addicted! Is there a 12-step plan or a rehab clinic for Su Doku? I'm so addicted I'm kicking the books in the ass. I'm actually GOOD at it and solve 9 out of 10 puzzles. It's taking over my life though. It's like heroine. HEROINE! I need to find the creator of Su Doku and kick his ASS! He's either an evil genius or the man I want to marry. I can't decide.

For those of you who don't know what Su Doku us you must try it! But, if you have an addictive personality, which, unbelievably, I don't, then don't even go there! If I'm addicted then anyone with an addictive personality is in trouble! It's something you'll lose sleep over, neglect your kids over, turn down sex for, call in sick to work for. It's HORRIBLE!

I love it.

7 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 1:03 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

awww TT, there's no math involved. It's just putting the numbers in their correct order 1-9 in the boxes. 1 big box with 9 boxes inside and 9 little boxes inside those. It's a brain teaser for sure! There are easy ones on the website and it explains how to do it. But, I understand if it wigs you out.

 
At 12/28/2005 3:05 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Great M. Thanks a lot. Something else to add to my list of addictions.

TV, computers, blogging, crocheting, cooking, gadgets (YES! all of 'em), reading--where am I going to find the time to do all of these things, work, & go to school? DAMNIT!

 
At 12/28/2005 6:46 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I finally gave in and tried it.

I suck. It took me 10 minutes to do my first puzzle, and it was on EASY.

Yeah, I'm a genius. LOL

 
At 12/29/2005 10:14 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

I need one too! This stuff is making me blind...oh wait, that's the masturbation...my bad.

 
At 12/29/2005 4:01 PM , Blogger Grammarian@mindspring.com said...

If you only solve 9 out of 10 you're not addicted. If you refuse to put one down until you've solved it--no matter how many hours it takes--then you're addicted.

I do the ones of the Washington Post web site.

 
At 12/31/2005 4:07 AM , Blogger Queenmatrai said...

Heya...

Sudoku is great and especially on long haul flights and airport waits n transfers...I actually have a seperate book in my travel bag :)

Its addictive to the extent that I've actually dreamt of the grid in my sleep...the last game that was as addictive was tetris in my mind...

Happy new year

Noojes

 
At 12/31/2005 3:04 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

SuDoku is evil. But so am I for that matter. Yesterday I sat with my BF in the DMV to get his new GA license and brought my SuDoku book with me. I got him hooked right there while waiting. One puzzle, that's it! This may be the death of our sex life! Now we have something else to do in bed! What is wrong with me!!!???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home