Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

December 23, 2005

WTF! A TRAFFIC TICKET THRU THE MAIL?


WTF! I got a fucking ticket for running a red light! IN THE FUCKING MAIL! How ridiculous. It was 7:41 AM while I was on my way to work and I entered (I said 'entered' LOL) the intersection while the light had been red 0.71 seconds. Is this legal???? WTF!?

I have to pay $70 by 12/30/05. If you live in Duluth, GA or ever driven thru there you know what assholes the Duluth police officer's are. NO ONE gets a break. I suppose if they had actual CRIME to worry about then those of us just trying to get to work might get a break...oh wait, they do have crime...they have the Runaway Bride in Duluth. How could I forget? She's a violent felonious criminal! Take the bitch DOWN and let me get to work for fuck's sake!

4 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 1:18 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Ahahahah M! Who's that with the "deer in the headlights look" you posted? LOL

You have always been a crazy driver... you know they're watching. They watch your speed, your driving technique--everything! I would have paid good money (way more than the $70 you got ticketed with) to be there when you opened up that mail!

It would have been priceless.

I know it seems like I'm laughing at your expense (well, literally I am), but it just cracks me up to think about how you reacted! LOL

Chalk it up--

 
At 12/23/2005 1:45 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

Oh, I was pissed alright. Fucking Duluth cops need to die of syphillis. That is the Runaway Bride, Jennifer Wilbanks...she lives in Duluth. This is her mugshot when she was charged with giving false statements to police after a week long search for her after she left her fiance right before their 600 guest wedding. She pretended to take a run, then cut her hair and got on a bus to Vegas. She ended up in New Mexico. What a freak.

 
At 12/23/2005 4:21 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Wow--she doesn't look like the pictures I saw on Fox News. She looks medicated.

 
At 12/23/2005 10:04 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

The eyes could indicate hyperthyroidism or Graves' Disease--is that what she said? Although, that's not a brain dysfunction--rather a thyroid problem...so probably not.

Ignore me. I'm tired.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home