Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 20, 2006

Hello, my name is Ms M and I'm an addict...


Is called a BlackBerry®

I just happen to have a BlackBerry®. I work for the wireless company who provides my service, in fact, I'm part of a sales team who manages and sells into several National customers so I'm REQUIRED to use it for demos as well as to keep in constant contact with those who I need contact with to do my job.

If you haven't used a BlackBerry® before, let me tell you one thing about them.

THEY'RE ADDICTIVE!
Sprint-Nextel
RIM BlackBerry® 7520
I can only tell you that we at my company call them "CrackBerry's" if that gives you any indication how addicting they are. Real time email, sometimes before your MSOutlook® gets it, phone service, wireless web, two-way radio. It's an all in one device. It's going to be the death of me. I've carried one now for almost 4 years and I cannot live without it. It makes meetings fabulous because you can check and respond to email in real time, keeping your customers happy (if possible).
I have to increase the font size on mine because I'm practically blind without my glasses which I refuse to wear for anything except reading (I'm far sighted so I really only need them for close up work). You can change the theme, color, picture for your screen saver and desktop wallpaper. I even use mine to blog sometimes when I'm at Pablo's place because he has yet to buy himself a computer since his marriage ended. But let me tell you, the CrackBerry...
It's frakin' fabu baby!
So, if BlackBerry's® should go away, I will be sad to see it go, because I will have to either go into rehab, or join a 12 step program.
Technology, she has ruined my life.
That bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home