Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 06, 2006

Monday Blues

Fuck, is it STILL Monday?

GAWD this day has been the longest Monday of my queef filled life!

Have I mentioned that I hate my job?

Um, yah it sucks huge elephant phalluses and spooges smeg.

A little 420 would be great right now if I could fucking get some.

DAMN.

KB will kick my ass when she reads this.

She is WAY against 420.

What really sucks is that Toxic Twat is taking her site down for a while.

I will miss the spew from Twatty's site. Always enjoyably ickfilled!

The damned dog shit on the floor again, fucking rain.

She won't shit outside when it rains, why the hell not?

It rained all over me and now I'm freezing my rotund ass off (if only it were so easy!).

I hate Mondays.

I need a day off, but I can't take one yet.

Fucking cuntbag at work has me doing backflips to please her dicksucking customer.

Oh, he's a cocksucker alright. Demanded something from me in an email as "right now."

Fuck you Mr. "right now." You'll get it when I have a chance to get it to you.

What a fucking bite in the ass he is.

The fucking dog tore up another pillow...her toy, but still. Fluffy fill is everywhere goddammit!

Wow, I think I may be depressed.

I'm full of hateful spoo tonight, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home