Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 01, 2006

Job Update

I told you I'd post it to let you all know if I got that new position at my company I applied for.

No dice.

I don't have enough sales experience apparently, though truly, this job wasn't a sales position, more of a business consultant position.

I have loads of that shit. It's part of what I do in my position now, only it's consulting on telecom management for my customers and finding the right business applications for their wireless handets to make doing business more efficient and cost effective.

The job I wanted was consulting on successfully selling our products as a partner vendor as well as training new indirect agents and making sure they had the marketing tools to be successful.

For me this would have been a peice of cake.

Alas, I won't be doing it. I'll be licking the asses of my current customers, wishing I could tell them all to fuck off and die.

Life is so much fun....don'tcha think?

It's like a shit sandwich smothered in spooge. Mmmmm...tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home