Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 20, 2006

I Wanna Be Rich...But I Sho Ain't!

This is gonna be me!!!









Is it me or is money annoying tight? I have NONE. I'm broke and I just got paid today. WTF? I'm sick of it! I have decided I can't afford my beautiful apartment any longer. It's just too expensive. Why does living in HOTlanta have to be that way!? I mean, I drive a Kia Sportage, while many of my neighbors drive BMW's, Lexus', Infinities, or something really sporty and expensive. I can't live with these rich folks any more! I have never been rich, but able to live semi-comfortably until now. It's sad and embarrassing to say the least.

Got too many bills I guess. Too many prescriptions and medical bills as well as credit cards I'm trying to pay off, and I never use BTW. Food and gas are kicking my ass. And for the record, I don't have a social life. I don't go anywhere but Pablo's and my parent's house. Just can't afford too. I'm praying I get the new position I applied for. Should be a lot more money and I am a very good candidate. Fingers crossed please!

The problem is, where do I move on short notice? I seriously think I'm going to have to break my lease. I cannot pay my rent, believe it or not. I'm sunk, baby!

Moving in with Pablo is NOT an option. I don't think we're quite ready for that, at least not for a few months, beside the fact that he lives in a studio apartment that is not much bigger than my walk-in closet! Not an option! Living with my parents? HELLS NO! No friends that have the room for two extra souls so I can's split rent or mortgage with them. I don't exactly have first and last months rent either for a new place. I think I'm up shit creek without a paddle.

What happened, you ask?

I did fine in this place for two years. But, my father kind of helped put my in my current situation. He loaned me some money to assist me thru the holidays as I have lately seemed to not have enough for anything other than living expenses. But, he asked for it back the next month (he's retired and decided he needed it too). I basically gave him my entire paycheck which didn't cover all of it. It was over Thanksgiving and I haven't bounced back from it. I'm not capable of doing so without a second job which, unfortunately, is out of the question as I travel for work on weekends for tradeshows and sometimes during the week for customer meetings, team meetings and the occassional training class. I'm fucking too damn busy for a second job, and I would totally work one too! I've worked three jobs before when Peabody was a little Pea, which sucked, but I did it because I had to. I hope I can figure out a way to just work a second one.

Sounds like I'm stuck doesn't it?

Anyone care to comment on my sad state of affairs or offer up feasible suggestions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home