Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

July 13, 2006

Naughty!

My boyfriend came home with these little ditties from UrbanDictionary.com last night. Beware, I almost peed the bed reading some of these. Make sure you're near a bathroom or are wearing your Depends or Oops I Crapped My Pants undergarments.


1. A and P Catholic (BTW, I was raised Catholic)

Catholics (or any form of Christianity, basically) who only goes to Church on days when they give out free stuff; namely Ash Wednesday and Palm Sunday.

Bob: Do you ever go to Church?
Steve: Only on Ash Wednesday and Palm Sunday, when they give out free stuff.
Bob: Dude, you are such an A and P Catholic!


2. a bert

After a nice round of anal sex..Provide your sexual partner with a unibrow of nothing but shit...:D

I fucked liz and then gave her a bert,.She looked like bert from Sesame street


2. A Box Of Assorted Creams

1. A term to describe a vagina which has more than one delivery of semen within it, typically from multiple doners. Often the result of a "gang-bang."

2. A receptical of some sort containing multiple ejaculates and offered as a gift to an unsuspecting recipient; esp. in retaliation by unknown givers.

1. Mel was passed around as a cum-bucket for the whole team. By the time we'd finished with her, she was a giant Box of Assorted Creams.
2. That bitch, Mel, pissed everyone off, so we gave her a Box of Assorted Creams.


1. A Bulldozer

Pushing a woman around on her face while having anal sex.

Tiffany had rug burns on her face from getting the bulldozer.

This next one had me laughing so hard I was worried I might pass out or get a hernia.


1. a leaker

When you nut in a chick without a condom and she drips on your carpet on the way to john.

"The slut I fuc**d last night was a leaker. Lewis and Clark could have followed my Jesus juice to the shitter."

Keep in mind, we'd been sipping some wine and chillin' in a big way when we read through these. God I thought I was going to hack up a lung over the Jesus Juice example!

That was just some of the "A's" by the way.

I found one myself that I thought I might share...


1. Q Tip

When you are getting head from a girl (or guy) and when you are at climax you turn her head and ejaculate in her ear.

I gave your girlfriend a Q Tip last night, and she said you have a small penis!

Sorry if I offended anyone, but it is my blog and, in the immortal words of Eric Cartman " I do what I want." I just thought, while disgusting, many of these little definitions were still hilarious.

Ya'll have a great day.

13 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 12:21 PM , Blogger Dark Damian said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

God, I love the Urban Dictionary. Love it!

 
At 7/14/2006 12:45 AM , Blogger DogMa said...

Good stuff here! I did a similar post awhile back. I included such gems as the Cleveland Steamer, Portugese Breakfast, & the Dirty Sanchez...

 
At 7/14/2006 1:04 AM , Blogger DogMa said...

Ooh, I forgot the Louisiana Hot Plate. Thats a good one.

 
At 7/14/2006 2:52 AM , Blogger CP said...

Look up "donkey punch" or "snowball".

My hotband and I love those two!

*LMAO*

CP.

 
At 7/14/2006 6:51 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

DD, Ah, the Urban Dictionary. I'd love to shake the hand of the dude who created that little gem!

Mr.F, Ask Mrs. Fab not be pissed at me! I'm just the messenger!

dogma, I'll be checking your post out! I'm always searching for some good stuff!

CP, Do you and the hotband partake of such fun activities!?? LOL!

 
At 7/14/2006 10:07 AM , Blogger Webmiztris said...

lmao! I love me some reading up on those weird sexual phrases!

I gotta wonder though about the self esteem of any woman who allows her man to "bulldoze" or "q-tip" her. If anyone did that to me, I'd probably rip their dick off! lol!

 
At 7/15/2006 9:02 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

webmiztris, Word!

 
At 7/15/2006 9:04 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

CP, The BF came home with some more gems and the Donkey Punch was on it! OMG! I told him if he did that to me I would know he wanted to split the sheets!

 
At 7/15/2006 7:56 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

OMG!! I laughed so hard at Q Tip I think I hurt something!!!

 
At 7/16/2006 5:47 PM , Blogger Deb said...

YIKES! A BERT does not apply to my activities, but that is di-gust-inG!!!!

*shivers*

LOL!!!!

 
At 7/17/2006 10:07 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

snavlyn, My boyfriend keeps wanting to try the donkey punch...bastard.

~deb, I would kill the BF if he even tried something so disgusting. I already warned him that the one thing that is required to do the Bert and the Adolf Shitler, won't be getting done on men if he wants to keep gettin' it on.

 
At 7/17/2006 11:30 AM , Blogger phlegmfatale said...

If you're trying to turn me on, it's working. Laughed hard at these. The shit people think of...

 
At 7/18/2006 5:53 AM , Blogger Ms. M said...

phlegmfatale, Oh baby, I lurve turnin' on the ladies with talk of "Q-tips" and "the Bert." Just wait till I post about the "Adolf Shitler!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home