Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

July 17, 2006

Give it up for CP!


Just about everyone (the 3 or 4 of you) who read my blog also read CP's blog. The Certifiable Princess is one of the best reads on this here web. I spent some time at her blog today. I haven't blogged since last week, too busy this past weekend. Because I was remiss in my blogging I missed that CP has had some difficulties in her life.

Poor girl needs some support from all of us. Her son is quite possibly suffering from a horrific disease and her husband's family is living in a war zone in Israel. How much heartache and suffering can one woman take?

CP has told many stories of past happenings in her life. She has lived through so many things that would probably have broken the average person. Not CP. She's one strong beotch! That girl has balls bigger than most men and she has an intestinal fortitude of such strength that is rare among most humans.

She needs us bloggers. We need to back our favorite bad girl and send her thoughts and wishes to keep her spirits up. I hate to see her go through so much in her life, but I know she's become a stronger person for it. CP has lived! I'm sure when God comes calling for CP, and he WILL come calling for her, that he will have reserved a special spot for her. Her seat in heaven will be titled "Strongest Will To Live" for her strength to keep perservering.

I've never seen anyone go through as much as CP, but knowing that she's survived all that she has makes her my inspiration. I aspire to be as strong as CP and to enjoy life the way she seems to enjoy it. All she has been through has apparently made her live her life like each day could be her last. That's a lesson we all should take to heart.

Everyone visit CP and send her wishes and prayers for her difficulties that she's facing. Lets all have her back!

4 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 10:50 AM , Blogger Speckledpup said...

CP got good news today.
She's a great read...
love, love love her.

 
At 7/18/2006 8:42 PM , Blogger Nihilistic said...

GO CP GO CP GO CP

 
At 7/19/2006 8:43 PM , Blogger Ms. M said...

speckledpup, I saw her news. That's fabulous!

nihilistic, She's a fiesty one!

 
At 8/04/2006 8:41 PM , Blogger CP said...

How the friggin' hell did I miss this?????


Loooooooooooooooooove you.

*hugs*

CP.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home