Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 15, 2006

Meme: courtesy of Anne R Key. Info: mine.

Thanks to Anne R Key I have something to post about. Nothing exciting has happened to me today. I am working from home and I managed to slip a power nap in. Slept funky on my hand and it hurts like a beotch! See? I'm a real whirlwind of excitement.

Anne's meme is something to give a bit of insight into anyone who partakes of it. So, without further ado...here's my shit.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, February 1996. I was managing a branch office of a finance company and hating it. I was also in a tumultous relationship with a man who was unavailable to me. I was fighting his short, fat, wicked woman and at the same time, fighting a psycho girlfriend of one of my best friends. She was under the impression that if I would be with someone who was married (long story that I'll tell someday) that I would be with him. The thing is, I SET THEM UP, and she was sure I was trying to sleep with him. Lovely beotch of a white trash skank. He eventually married her, but because he wouldn't give up our friendship she filed for divorce. Talk about insecure!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Jesus, I can't even remember what I was doing one year ago. I am sure I was working at my company, pre-merger and wishing we weren't merging. I was hanging with my girls on weekends, fighting with my kid about school, trying to get his ass to do homework, which he never really did do. Strange, my life hasn't changed much....

Five snacks you enjoy:-
1. Pistachio ice cream on sugar cones baby!
2. Lays Dill Pickle or Salt & Vinegar chips
3. bananas
4. cereal
5. anything chocolatey like M'n'M's.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Happy Birthday To You
2. Jingle Bells
3. The Star Spangled Banner
4. Workin' for the Weekend, -Loverboy
5. Copa Cabana, -Barry Manilow
(I know...I'm lame)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. get my boobs reduced and perkisized
2. Buy an island for myself and my family
3. Buy a HUGE yacht and sale the world
4. Never work AGAIN
5. Buy a plane and take flying lessons

Five bad habits:
1. Apparently I snore (Whatevuh!)
2. sleeping in my makeup when I'm too tired to wash it off
3. falling off diets
4. grabbing Pablo's package
5. Saying FUCK all the time.

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading
2. Sudoku
3. Singing
4. Dining out with friends/family
5. Being with my son & BF

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Stirrup pants
2. Acid washed jeans
3. Ripped sweatshirts
4. Yo-Yo's
5. flourescent colors

Five Favourite toys:
1. My computer
2. My Tivo
3. My Blackberry
4. My Sirius Satellite Radio
5. My kitchen (I love to cook)
6. AND of course Pablo's joint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home