Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 14, 2006

Sorry honey, no Valentine's gift yet...I'm a loser!

I am the queen of procrastination.

Today, Valentine's Day, I am supposed to make dinner for my boyfriend. I put a huge turkey breast in my slow cooker at noon (I had to weight the lid down with canned good to get the lid to close) and I am baking him a raspberry pie as I type this out.

My plan was to work from home today, clean my house and go out briefly to pick up these memory foam soled slippers he's been wanting (couldn't find his size on his birthday). I have worked all day and done various cleaning duties here and there, but it looks like nothing is done. Now, he gets off work in about a half hour and will be heading to my house. Thank God for traffic because I have not even in showered yet. I didn't get out to buy his present nor did I get the house vaccumed and dusted. Yippee.

I am a slug. I need help.

But, at least he'll have Turkey Manhattan's, asparagus and raspberry pie to fill that empty belly I know he'll have. He is an eater. A very big appetite. Plus, he loves my cooking. That saying, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is SO true. I think if I keep making him his favorite food he'll never not want to pork me.

Food is his turn on.

So, maybe if I don't have everything done I had planned to do he'll forgive me. I guess I could suprise him with the slippers, and a great blanket that he wants, over the weekend when I get to see him again. We don't get much time together so I feel like a loser not having his gift yet. I need to get it, but I just don't have time now.

Again, I'm a SLUG...I should have gotten it days ago, but I have been on the go and I seem to never have time for anything.

Still, I'm a LOSER PROCRASTINATOR!!

God save me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home