Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 13, 2006

I Hate Mondays

Here I am, up again at 4AM! God GAWD am I sick of this shit! I think it's time for a sleep aid.

I've been up trying to catch up on my commenting. I can't seem to get through all the blogs on my blog list.

My eyes always give up on me about half way through. Due to this I skip around, trying to hit those I might not get to if I just go down my list.

Still, I never make it to everyone.

My optometrist told me about 8 years ago that by the time I'm 40 I'll probably be able to be declared legally blind. WTF?

I go blurry after about a half hour of reading on my computer screen. It's an LCD flat panel so it shouldn't be so harsh on the eyes, but I think it's just my concentration. I have a weak focusing system and I absolutely cannot read without my glasses. Yah, they are quite strong...I look like I'm all eyes!

It's a bitch.

If I end up never being able to read again at 40 (only 4.5 years away) I will shoot myself. I LOVE to read and I LOVE blogging, but it will kill me if I cannot do even one of those things when I'm still young.

I don't know why my vision sucks so bad. I can see far, but not close. But the far sight is not as far as it used to be. I'm a tad worried.

It reallys sucks for work. I wear my glasses, but I have a HUGE monitor at work so everything is naturally larger on the screen which really helps. But, my company is moving to teleworking so I may have to buy a bigger monitor to be able to work 8 friggin' hours...while, essentially, blind.

But back to the continual waking up at 4AM. W.T.F.???

(AH, DAMN YOU CP! I'm scratching my head like a freak thinking about your scabies post...UGH!)

I'm sleepy, but have to get up in a few minutes (it's now 5:09 AM and I've been attempting to catch up on my blogging & commenting) to get the kid up for school. You know my kid...he is the sleep-o-holic that thinks he runs his own life. *snorts sarcastically*

I really want to get another hour of sleep at least. I was up till about midnight so four hours is not cuttin' it by any stretch of the imagination.

So, I guess it's off to attempt another hour of sleep that probably won't happen...

FUCK...

I hate Mondays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home