Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 10, 2006

Took KB's "WTF" personality test

Interesting and mostly accurate results:


Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
I totally agree with this.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Totally me!

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Um, maybe. But I DO have an internally based identity. Anyone who has spent any time with me knows that!
Here's the rest...
trait snapshot:
expressive, open, self revealing, loves large parties (not LARGE), loud, social, outgoing, does not like social isolation, assertive, social chameleon, positive, always busy, likes to fit in, likes to stand out, enjoys leadership, brutally honest, trusting, optimistic, desires attention, dominant, aggressive, attachment prone (WTF?), wants to be understood, realistic
For the most part, this thing was spot on. Kel doesn't think she's as mystic as it told her she was. I answered everything brutally honestly and got pretty accurate results. Though I must say I'm not terribly materialist, sure I'd like to have some things I don't, but I do just fine without them. Sexuality? Yah, that's pretty accurate... Woohoo! Female cliche? Not really. I'm not typical as far as the female cliche is concerned. At least I don't think I so.
Take it and see what results you get...BE HONEST if you want accuracy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home