Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

February 01, 2006

Same time...Every damn day


Geez, Louise! I wake up at the same time (or thereabouts) every morning. Always around 4AM. Let me tell you how damn tired I am of this bullshit! It makes for sucky nights sleep to say the least.

It's the same every morning. I wake up...can't go immediately back to sleep. So what do I do?

  1. Notice my kid has, once again, inserted himself into the empty side of my bed.
  2. Go pee
  3. Blog

Always in that order.

I am so tired I can't focus, even to write this so forgive any typos please. I just have to complain about this continuing pattern of hellishness that I seem to be going through. It's truly kickin' my ass!

So, now that I've had a chance to read through a few blogs of fellow blogger pals, had a chance to put a few words onto my own blog. I shall go try to pass out for another hour or so.

GAWD, this is always painful! I need a sleep aid to get me all the way thru the night, oh...a new fucking mattress would really help things too. Care to donate to my new mattress fund???

Santa, are ya listening? I've been a good girl!

Sort of.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!

*snore...........snore............snore.............snore*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home