Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 27, 2006

Only In My Dreams

I had a dream last night that I went to my endocrinologist and he was acting like my chiropractor as well. One of my customer's was there too. He was also a doctor in this dream, along with some old fart I'd never seen. They were trying to figure out what was wrong with my back, though I didn't know I had a problem. Strangely, I was wearing a paper gown (like at they GYNO) that is open in front, but at least I had my panties on. I was desperately trying to keep the gown closed while asking them why I needed it on in the first place.

Turns out, in my dream, I needed a new mattress. Do you think my dreams are telling me something?

Pablo would say yes as he won't sleep at my house because it's not as comfortable as his tempurpedic. The bastard...he sleeps in comfort while I sleep in discomfort, that I never really knew I was in until sleeping on that damn temperpedic!

I've been drooling over Pablo's tempurpedic bed, as you all know, for a long time. My dream was so real I thought, cool, my insurance will have to help pay for a new mattress!

Then I woke up...What a pisser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home