Ms. M:

Running With Scissors

January 22, 2006

Goin' "Commando!"

I went "commando" last night for the very first time.

Strangely it didn't bother me like I thought it would. In fact, I'm still going "commando."

Going "commando" is Pablo's thing. In fact he only owns a couple of pairs of undies to go to the doctor in. I've always been a panty wearer. It's just what I've always know. I've always felt I needed a barrier between my monkey and my clothes...I feel nekkid otherwise! A camel toe display is another worry!

Pablo asked me to try it as a New Year's resolution and I'm sorry to say it took three weeks for me to actually do it.

Is it odd that I'm attached to my panties? Or, is it odd that I'm going to actually consider going "commando" as a fulltime thing?

Or, perhaps I'm just a freak. I'm sure many of you would agree with that.

I KNOW Pablo thinks I'm a freak, but he likes me that way so I'm not gonna complain. We likey gettin' freaky!

I'm going to give it a trial run for a week and see how I feel when it's over. I may end up being a "commando" queen when it's all over.

Only, I can't go completely "commando." My fun bags are just not the kind to go without the boulder holder. I might hurt someone with my swingin' sisters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home